D-Bus 1.1.20 Install Error

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 06:18:14 PST 2008

libxml is not supported.  Feel free to fix it and send a patch but
unless you selected --with-xml=libxml during the configure step it will
default to expat or fail if expat is not available.  There should have
been a warning at the end of configure:

WARNING: You have chosen to use libxml as your xml parser however this
code path is not maintained by the D-Bus developers and if it breaks you
get to keep the pieces.  If you have selected this option in err please
reconfigure with expat (e.g. --with-xml=expat).

Thanks.