winDBus appl (client) communicated with DBus (server)

Wilson Khoo wilson_ua at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 14:55:43 PDT 2008

Hi
    I have a working client and server App in Ubuntu. I was wondering if it is possible to run the client code in Windows under winDbus and have it communicate with the server program in Ubuntu?
    if the above is possible, is there working glib code in win32? My Client code uses dbus-glib.h, the dbus-binding-tools also generated DBus bindings using glib. I found in below info that someone is getting dbus-glib ported, where can I find the binaries?
http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1805

Wilson

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs