org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.LimitsExceeded

Robert Rawlins robert_rawlins at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 11:41:06 PDT 2008

Hey Avery,
 > Probably you could use dbus-monitor to track the add_match messages,> then step through your application to figure out which part you run> that causes an add_match to get sent.> > Avery
I think this is a good idea, I'll take a look into doing this tomorrow when I get around to some more testing. Due to when the exception is thrown I have a pretty good idea of exactly where its going on, I just cant see any obvious reasons for what might be causing it.

Robert

Discover and Win with Live Search

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000007ukm/direct/01/