Introducing the Browser D-Bus Bridge

Kalle Vahlman kalle.vahlman at movial.com
Mon Nov 3 05:43:07 PST 2008

Hi!

As promised elsewhere, we have now made our JS to D-Bus solution
available. You can read a bit about it in our Sandbox blog[1] and
wiki[2]. As it's not yet 1.0 feature-complete, so there's no releases
yet available, but the source code can be browsed at

http://sandbox.movial.com/gitweb?p=browser-dbus-bridge.git

There's still open issues with the design, and I'm interested to hear
suggestions in solving them. I'm not sure if discussing the Bridge in
detail is in the scope for this list, but I'll try answer if anyone has
any questions...

Happy hacking!

[1]
http://sandbox.movial.com/blog/2008/11/introducing-the-browser-d-bus-bridge/
[2] https://sandbox.movial.com/wiki/index.php/Browser_DBus_Bridge

--
Kalle Vahlman, Movial Creative Technologies Inc.
Porkkalankatu 13 J, FI-00180 Helsinki

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. It is intended solely for the addressee(s)and access by
anyone else is unauthorised. Disclosure, copying or distribution, in
whole or part, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and
retaining a copy.

E-mail may be subject to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, tampering and viruses. We only send and receive e-mails on
the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.