dbus-glib test-thread-server

Tomas Pelka tompelka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:13:28 PST 2008

Hi folks,
I'm just trying test some stuff on dbus-glib. I've discovered some tests
included in the source code. But I have few problems.

In DBUS_GLIB_SRC/test/core are among other things two binaries
"test-thread-server" and "test-thread-client".

server should start with one arg (address), e.g.:
./test-thread-server unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-test
this is ok and it seems like server listen on this addr. But when I have
problem with connecting through client. Client needs two args (addr and
number of iters), I'm not able to set iters, e.g.:
./test-thread-client unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-test 2 ..... doesn't work
./test-thread-server unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-test "2" ..... doesn't work
server still say "Second arg not right type".

Have somebody idea how to set number of iters?

Thanks

--
Tom