[Announce] New dbus-java version 2.6 released
dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Sun Apr 5 04:38:09 PDT 2009
I've released a new version of dbus-java. This also coincides with a new
release of the upstream library libmatthew-java on which it depends and
which fixes some bugs which are exhibited in dbus-java.
Release in all the normal places. Changelog:
* Add DBusConnection.releaseBusName API
* Add DBusConnection.PeerSet for tracking peer lifetimes
* Fix bug where DBusDaemon never sends NameOwnerChanged/NameLost
* Patches from Omair Majid <omajid -at- redhat -dot- com> to fix
DBusCall manpage and allow alternative docbook-to-man implementations.
* Fix dependency on unix.jar even in tcp mode
* Fix Path/ObjectPath cast issues (reported by Greg DeAngelis
<gdeangel -at- gmail -dot- com>)
* Fix behavior when disconnected (spotted by Christopher
Armstrong <carmstrong -at- fastmail -dot- com -dot- au>)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/attachments/20090405/f5120907/attachment.pgp
More information about the dbus