bug with 5 code lines

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:07:52 PST 2009

2009/11/17 Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi>

> > is there other implementations for winxp ? (kde?)
>
> Well, it was you who in your original mail had directory names like
> D:\kde\distfiles\... so I assumed you were using something from the
> KDE-on-Windows project. (Which I know nothing about, except that it
> exists, or existed.)

yeah I am wondering why "kde" is statically written in the debug message.

> But yes, there is also something called "dbus4win" (google for it,
> somehow related to KDE on Windows too), and then there is "Managed
> D-Bus" a.k.a. "DBusSharp", and then I am trying to get some response
> to my suggestion to merge the code from dbus4win back into the
> upstream ("reference implementation").

Ok I will try it, maybe I will get better result with it.

About dbus from  http://sourceforge.net/projects/windbus/

I am facing to a problem that I will try to describe:

- I am creating a desktop using CreateDesktop (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms682124%28VS.85%29.aspx)
It's associated with a window station that I am also creating.
In this desktop I am launching the dbus-daemon --system.
Then in the default desktop the dbus-send.exe tool connot contact the
daemon.
I have tried to change some stuffs in the system.conf file but without any
success.
(note that if the daemon and dbus-send are executed in the same desktop then
it's ok)
I know that this descritption is short but
does someone have any information about that ?

Sincerely
Julien