bug with 5 code lines

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Nov 19 12:15:55 PST 2009

> If I run the dbus-daemon with a userA
> and  if I run dbus-send with a userB
> then the result is the same as if the dbus-daemon was not running (so it fails)

So you want to use dbus to communicate between apps in separate
sessions on the same Windows box? (Is this a "terminal server" type
situation, with several users logging in to it from "thin clients" or
something? Or a normal workstation, just with several sessions (just
one of which can be interactive at a time as far as I know)? Or do you
have apps in the same session running as different users?

Could you please, just so we can understand the use case better, tell us more?

--tml