Dbus and timer

tomylan vydaman vydaman at live.fr
Wed Nov 18 07:00:54 PST 2009

Hello,

My application uses DBUS shared session to exchange data in multi-hosts. It works well. But when a host has a system date different from the others with a gap of some minutes, the shared session in this host does not work anymore and we see an error message: "Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply …"
I'd like to know if DBUS only works between hosts with synchronized internal clock
Thank you in advance and best regardsTomylan