Java D-Bus binding for JavaME Profiles

Schmottlach, Glenn glenn.schmottlach at harman.com
Sun Oct 25 18:16:53 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, Java Reflection and Generics did not make it into the CLDC profile.

Are you aware of a reworked version of your binding in Palm's WebOS (http://palm.cdnetworks.net/opensource/1.1.0/palmipc-java-1.0.0.tgz) It looks like they might have pared it down a little and provided some form of "mini" D-Bus binding that doesn't require reflection. It  looks like the lower level core library . . . analogous the the reference D-Bus 'C' library. Perhaps that's fertile ground to explore.