dbus remaining windows port issues was Re: moving file descriptor passing into a header

Romain Pokrzywka romain at kdab.com
Wed Apr 21 03:17:15 PDT 2010

Thanks Ralf for that summary,

I'm actually willing to pay big money to whoever can find and fix issue #2 :)
I've given it a quick try but the dbus internals are still rather scary to me, and it's one of these low-level issues
that are so fun to debug...

--
Romain Pokrzywka | romain at kdab.com | Certified Qt Software Engineer & Trainer