Cmake update patch for dbus master

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sat Feb 6 06:29:00 PST 2010

Thiago Macieira schrieb:
> Em Sábado 6. Fevereiro 2010, às 11.39.08, Christian Ehrlicher escreveu:
>> I don't want to debug the deamon - I just need two instances to separate
>> the debug and the release bus. Otherwise my debug application talks to a
>> release executable. Adn then I mixed the debug and the release kde version.
>
> True.
>
> And the problem is?

What do you mean? The problem of mixing debug and relase executables
from different kde versions? Just one usecase: When you start
kde/release and then later want to debug kioslaves you have to close
kate, dbus-daemon and all kde stuff and then make sure the executables
from the debug kde are used.
When you accidently start a debug kde program first, then all your
normal kde apps and late want to update kdelibs you've also to close all
your apps.

But hey - why do i care?

Bye,
Christian