passing structure with dbus asynchronous call.

Mukesh Savaliya Mukesh.Savaliya at MatrixComSec.com
Mon Jul 19 05:39:43 PDT 2010

Hello list,

  I want to communicate two applications. One uses qdbus and another is a
dbus-glib. I have a reference to a structure, which is defined by third
application. My effort is to send this structure to a qt application though
dbus method call. Using what API I can send the structure to a qt?

Please reply some one. i am not getting answer from this list since last few
days, but still  I expect a reply.