Thread problem causing some calls to hang for 25

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jun 10 02:02:54 PDT 2010

Thiago Macieira schrieb:
> Em Quinta-feira 10 Junho 2010, às 10:26:38, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
>
>> Em Terça-feira 08 Junho 2010, às 08:06:49, Carlsson, Johannes escreveu:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am not sure if you mean me, but I dont have commit rights, so if anyone
>>> else could commit the patches it would be great, especially since there
>>> is a new release coming up.
>>>
>> Done.
>>
>> Sorry for the delay, I was away for the past two days on a workshop.
>>

> Actually, Ralf did it.
>
> But in doing so, he also merged D-Bus 1.3 into the dbus-1.2 branch.

you are refering to the following patches ?

3 days    Fixed compiler warnings.
3 days    Minor include file fix.
3 days    Keep in sync with autotools.
3 days    Keep in sync with autotools.

The should do not have any bad side effect

git is sometime hard to understand - I applied the patch to the master
branch first, then switched to the dbus-1.2 branch with  'git branch
dbus-1.2', run 'git checkout -f' to be sure that there are no local
changes and checked the log with 'git log', which shown nothing wrong.
Then I applied the patch with git am <patchname> and did 'git push' - is
there something wrong with this sequence ?

Regards
 Ralf