Thread problem causing some calls to hang for 25

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 03:31:42 PDT 2010

On 10/06/10 11:28, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em Quinta-feira 10 Junho 2010, às 11:02:54, Ralf Habacker escreveu:
>> git is sometime hard to understand - I applied the patch to the master
>> branch first, then switched to the dbus-1.2 branch with  'git branch
>> dbus-1.2'

I think this is the incorrect step. `git branch dbus-1.2` doesn't switch
to the dbus-1.2 branch, it creates a new branch called dbus-1.2 at the
currently checked-out head.

You want `git checkout dbus-1.2`; if you don't already have a local
branch tracking the dbus-1.2 branch on the server, you want `git
checkout -b dbus-1.2 origin/dbus-1.2` the first time.

Regards,
--
Will