Repeat(Plz have a look on this mail):Problem in calling a method of one java application from another java application using DBus.

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Thu Mar 4 02:11:26 PST 2010

On Thu Mar 04 04:38, Shiv Nath Kumar wrote:
> I am  newbie in DBus programming using java. I am trying to call a method
> "myfun" on an object of class "Demo" in a simple java program
> (TestDBus.java) from another java program (TestDBus1.java) using DBus
> Connection. I am able to connecct both these applications to DBus but my
> code is not able to call method "myfun" and I got some exception. My code
> and run time exception are as below :

Hi, I saw all three of your mails, but haven't had time to look at them yet.
I'm afraid I'm both busy and ill.

Could you try two things for me: 1. calling the method synchronously rather
than async 2. building dbus-java with DEBUG=enable and then running with
DBUS_JAVA_EXCEPTION_DEBUG=true

Matt

--
www.matthew.ath.cx