Java DBus Multiple returns?

Arigead captain.deadly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 03:03:13 PDT 2010

Matthew Johnson wrote:
> On Fri Mar 19 12:56, Arigead wrote:
>> Anyhow when I try to call the get_attr() method in Java I get an error
>> indicating that I've got the wrong number of arguments from a call:
>>
>> TestTuple<String, Variant<?>> tup = nav.get_attr("navit");
>
> Can you tell me exactly what the error message is?
>
> Matt

I got this issue resolved at last. The example of multiple returns given
in [1] declares the Tuple:

public final class TestTuple<A, B, C> extends Tuple

that didn't work for me but if I add the static keyword it works:

static public final class TestTuple<A, B, C> extends Tuple

[1]
http://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-java/dbus-java/dbus-javase7.html#x24-310011