dbus remaining windows port issues

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch
Mon May 3 01:18:29 PDT 2010

OK, I modified some things according to the discussion on this list.

1) I incorporated the cmake stuff in the same patch
2) We include inttypes.h which is more portable according to those that
have clue.

It is arguable whether one should include config.h in those two private
headers. It is eventually possible to make the same include block:

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include <config.h>
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
#include <inttypes.h>
#endif

in every *.c file before including dbus-pipe.h or dbus-hash.h. But these
two are private headers and the [u]intptr_t appears in them as a
non-pointer type. I would really argue that the includes are better kept
in the two headers so that if another *.c file includes one of them, the
developer will not have to grep around for how his build-breakages are
fixed in other files. As usual, no religion about it though, as long as
the things work for me :)

So, check the attached consolidated patch

Cheers

F.