how does an web-service send messages by using D-Bus, can anyone give me an example, thank you very much.

Martin Vidner mvidner at suse.cz
Tue May 11 07:10:12 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 04:36:07PM +0800, jyf832004 wrote:
> Hi:
>    how does an web-service send messages by using D-Bus,can anyone give me an example or a guide,thank you very much.

WebYaST http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web uses a DBus back end, search
for "YastService"
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-rest-service/
(it uses ruby-dbus as the DBus library on the client side
https://trac.luon.net/ruby-dbus )

But I doubt that it is any useful for you. The "web-service" and
"DBus" parts are pretty unrelated, there is nothing like a generic
binding.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner