How to interconnect 2 DBUS from 2 diférent system?

jcd at tribudubois.net jcd at tribudubois.net
Tue May 25 05:06:21 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am considering the ability to interconnect across Ethernet/TCP/IP 2 DBUS running on 2 different systems (session on session and system on system).

Is there a known/easy way to do this? If not, is there some known shortcoming I should be aware of while exploring this possibility?

I understand this is not the "normal" use for DBUS and this would be more a CORBA type of thing but I may have a use for this.

Thanks for any advice and/or help.

JC