Loosing signal while reading bus systems under C

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 02:14:32 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Victor Andres <victor at cymonline.com> wrote:
> Thanks Thiago, I'm very pleased of your comment.
> I have to study other alternative to transfer my message rate between
> process.

How about queuing  your messages in the transmitting process, then
empty the queue in a single burst (over DBUS itself) at a lesser
frequency? Would this work for your app or does it need the messages
as soon as they are generated?

If you have a fixed requirement of sending 1200/sec then you might
have to look at other means of IPC...shared mem, fifo/ipes.

HTH,
-mandeep