Loosing signal while reading bus systems under C

Victor Andres victor at cymonline.com
Tue Nov 16 09:41:00 PST 2010

It would be an option, reduce the rate of writing the signals in the bus,
but this would limit the functionality of my application. I'm doing the
processing of signal (sensors datas) incoming from serial port, to transfer
them to multiple processes and applications. If I reduce the dbus signal
rate, I will reduce the performance of my hardware.

I think I have to use another means of IPC. I liked d-bus for the
possibility that a transmitter sending datas (signals) to a channel, and one
o various processes read and atiend on it (without these process have to be
constantly referring to an address).

Regards,
Víctor Andrés