dbus_connection_send not working on a Windows machine?

Miller, Douglas K. CONT NAVAIR 2109, 1, N139 douglas.k.miller at navy.mil
Tue Nov 16 06:30:12 PST 2010

I have and adaptation of Alban Créquy's DBus Daemon Proxy (http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/alban/dbus-daemon-proxy;a=summary) that handles multiple connections running a Linux machine and a Windows 2008 server machine that are on the same network.  Thanks Alban Créquy for sharing that with us.  The Linux machine successfully responds to 'Hello' messages coming from the Windows 2008 server machine with a "Welcome".  The problem is that the Windows machine fails to respond with a "Welcome" message when responding to the Linux machine's "Hello".  "dbus_connection_send(..)" does get called for the "Welcome" message but it seems not to get sent.

Is this a window configuration problem or is it something else I'm missing?