Problem to build message with python binding

Sun Ning classicning at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 08:34:25 PST 2010

Hi dbus guys, currently I am using dbus-python on a
mpris(http://www.mpris.org/2.0/spec/) implementation.

To expose properties, I using following code:
     @dbus.service.method(dbus.PROPERTIES_IFACE, in_signature='ss',
out_signature='v')
     def Get(self, interface, prop):

I found for a dict output, if there is an entry whose value is a list,
then all values in the dict will be treated as list in result msg.
And if there is int type, error will be raised. However, the mpris spec
defined the dict should be multiple types for its entry value.

Is this a bug of dbus-python ? Any ideas to solve this?

--
Sun Ning.
More about me <http://about.me/sunng/bio>.