Clarification on some bus behaviour

Havoc Pennington hp at pobox.com
Thu Sep 9 05:40:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Will Thompson
<will.thompson at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> while the new rule tries to upload the DTDs (including this missing one), I
> don't have write access to /srv/specifications.freedesktop.org/www/dbus/1.0
> on annarchy. Havoc, it's owned by yourself and group-owned by standards;
> maybe you could grant write access to those in the 'dbus' group?

My .ssh/authorized_keys on freedesktop got blown away a long time ago
in some incident, so I haven't been able to do anything on there
since. Also I'm just not really familiar with the server setup
anymore.

So, we need to find an admin to tweak this. Putting it in the dbus
group seems logical.