DBus Low level API - Receiving complex structures

Bogdan Lotko boguslaw.lotko at chello.at
Tue Aug 16 07:33:20 PDT 2011

yes, it seems so.

But... it does not tell me how to extract the values.

dbus_g_type_get... functions return GType. What shall I do with it?

Shall I use
   g_value_array_get_nth

to iterate through GValueArray, retrieving according GType and then
process them or there is a better possibility?

Shall I free the array after use?  (I don't belive that but...)

once more thank you for your help,

with best regards,

bogdan