Needed help in Asynchronous DBus method call using low level APIs

Kuladeep kuladeep.chowdary at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 23:39:40 PDT 2011

Hi Thiago Macieira,

Thanks for your valuable reply.. :) I modified my code such that unreferring
of pending object is done in the function which
dbus_pending_call_set_notify( ) will notify i.e function() in the code. but
still there is no luck.. :(

If you wish to receive the reply, you must wait for the reply to arrive
before
you unref the "pending" object. I am no clear about this. waiting in what
sense.. if we are waiting it wouldn't be asynchronous right..!! correct me
if i am wrong. can u share me some sample code if possible..!!?

Thank you..