tutorial for Windows

Vincent Torri vincent.torri at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:38:17 PST 2011

Hey,

first, I know almost nothing about dbus :-)

I have compiled dbus on Windows (Windows XP, using MinGW) and I would like
to see if it works. I have read most of the pages on the site, I have read
the README, but always without precise indications. What I would like to
have is something like:

 * launch that command
 * launch another command
 * you should have in your terminal that message

If I have missed some info (specific to Windows), please tell me. If not,
that kind of documentation should go in the "Windows port" section, imho

thank you

Vincent Torri