tutorial for Windows

Romain Pokrzywka romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com
Mon Feb 28 07:59:50 PST 2011

Hi Vincent,

If you just want to make sure the bus starts up correctly, you can open a console and go to the bin folder where dbus
was build, then try running:

dbus-daemon.exe --session

which starts up the bus, then :

dbus-monitor

It should print out some info, that means your bus is up and running, and ready to register services objects.

This is pretty much all there is, and it's not even really windows-specific (you would do the same on linux).
I believe there is documentation available as to how to register services and objects on the bus and connect to it from
your applications.

Regards,

--
Romain Pokrzywka | romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com | Senior Qt Software Engineer & Trainer