1.4.1, 1.5.0, 1.6

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 10:45:27 PST 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 at 10:37:58 -0800, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> Any particular reason the Upstart support patches are not on this list?

Only because I didn't see anything that reminded me of Upstart while
skim-reading Bugzilla; I've lost track of other things that are in progress,
and have been relying on Bugzilla as my to-do list.

To be honest, the "things for 1.5" list was mainly intended as evidence
that we need to branch 1.5 rather than continuing with master == 1.4 for a
while - the more items I forgot from it, the more true that is :-)