dbus-send hands on & no return

rain blue b123114 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:44:07 PDT 2011

Dear All,
I have some issues that when i use DBUS.
I write a system daemon by Dbus session.
It will provide 4 interface & 8x API for all GUI.

But when system run 8 h.r. or 10 h.r
My Dbus will disappear.

ex: dbus-send --session --print-reply --dest=org.xxxx.xxxx /org/xxxx/xxxx
org.xxxx.xxxx.xxx
It will hands on this command & no return.
It looks like this bus alive, but it can't do anything.
      dbus-monitor -> it can't see this command

and i found my daemon memory that will become lower.(1.0 - > 0.2)

So, i don't know what's happen.
Could someone help me?

PS: I use Glib-Dbus & I sure my program doesn't use any free DBusGConnection

Thanks all.

blue