QT : Help in constructing complex types for dbus

sangram.kumar.yerra at accenture.com sangram.kumar.yerra at accenture.com
Fri May 27 06:51:24 PDT 2011

Hello ,

      Can anyone tell me how to make a function  call  with multiple out parameters and having complex data types  in QT

            <method name="MyFunc">
                        <arg direction="in"  type="(a( (ay) s ) q )" name="my_data" />
                        <arg direction="out"   type="y" name="no_of_data" />
                        <arg direction="out"  type="(i)" name="data_val" />
                        <annotation value="MY_DATA" name="com.trolltech.QtDBus.QtTypeName.In0"/>
                        <annotation value="DATA_CONTENT" name="com.trolltech.QtDBus.QtTypeName.Out1"/>
            </method>

I am not able to construct the complex type ="(a( (ay) s ) q )"

 Any help is highly appreciated...

Thanks & Regards

Sangram Kumar Yerra
P Think Green! Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail