Qt Peer to Peer DBus connection

Tim Sander tim at krieglstein.org
Thu Nov 22 01:53:29 PST 2012

Hi Thiago

Thanks for your reply.
> There was a problem with QDBusServer since it was introduced and it was
> fixed on Qt 4.8.4 only (about to be released).
>
> I'll need you to try again with that release or try the newest 4.8 from Git.
> Or you may try to simply re-apply the fix:
> http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/commit/9b4bd98744623f81b7b0950e207209f0c19adb4
> 6
Unfortunatly the attached patched which is the linked patch without the tst_
file patch as this was not applying. But i think it was *only* the test so it
should do no harm. Nevertheless it does not seem to fix the problem. I still
have the same problems as in my first mail, but i found out that on the first
try on the client the last error switches from "other" to
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownObject". Also a lsof on the socket only
shows the server beeing connected and the client has no open connection to the
socket.

Best regards
Tim