Fwd: Results of the freedesktop summit

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Apr 16 08:14:18 PDT 2013

On terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013 16.13.01, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Em Tue, 2013-04-16 às 07:02 -0700, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
> > Before I start calling this a conspiracy, let me ask here:
> >
> > Has anyone from the (current) D-Bus community got any knowledge of what
> > the
> > (kernel) D-Bus guys are doing? Despite asking several times for it, they
> > have not shared details with us, they have not posted their source code,
> You mean like this?
> https://github.com/gregkh/kdbus/commits/master

Could be. Is that the tree where things are being developed? On one hand, it
was never announced, no details were ever shared. On the other, the repository
seems to be 2 months old and have 415 commits, so it seems to be active.

The README says "Seriously, don't look at this yet" and "If you wish to talk
to me about this code base, please reconsider".

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358