Fwd: Results of the freedesktop summit

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Apr 17 09:29:31 PDT 2013

On quarta-feira, 17 de abril de 2013 14.08.02, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> We sat down with Ryan in Nuremberg, since he's the GVariant guy and he
> knows GDBus very well. We tried to get more folks there, but nobody else
> came. You didn't come either.

Well, that's because someone had the great idea of scheduling it at the same
time as the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit, but in a different
continent...

I don't know what drove that decision, but it was really unfortunate.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358