dbus security policy in configuration file

Jeshwanth Kumar N K jeshkumar555 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:38:23 PST 2013

Hello :),

I am very new to dbus, started learning from two days back. Learnt some
overview. I compiled attached code (got from internet) to test how dbus
works, While running I am getting following ERROR. Please help me and
suggest a beginner tutorials also. Thanks

ERROR message:
*
jeshwanth at jeshwanth:~/mywork/dbus$ ./dbus-example send abcd
Sending signal with value abcd
Name Error (Connection ":1.68" is not allowed to own the service
"test.signal.source" due to security policies in the configuration file)*

--
Regards
Jeshwanth Kumar N K