Anyway to remove interface from session bus?

斟酌鵬兄 tgckpg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:59:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

Long story short, in gnome 3, the interface org.freedesktop.Notifications
is registered by gnome-shell.
This cause the notify-osd, which I am trying to get it work, failed to
register that instance.

So I searched for solution to get that instance removed, but none found.

I tried to use python, but couldn't found a way to do it.

Then I tried to use perl, but it didn't work(code):

use Net::DBus;
use Net::DBus::Binding::Bus;
my $bus = Net::DBus::Binding::Bus->new (type =
&Net::DBus::Binding:Bus::SESSION)
$bus->remove_match("interface=org.freedesktop.Notifications");

Any help?

PS:
I am really new to both python and perl and... dbus.

--
Regards,
Panguin