dbus-monitor

Chengwei Yang chengwei.yang at intel.com
Sun Apr 13 20:02:36 PDT 2014

Hi Cristian,

I think I'm not quite understood you. If you want to confirm that your
device recognized by your operating system, you should use *udevadm
monitor*.

*dbus-monitor* is used to monitor messages passing on the message bus,
say system bus(dbus-monitor --system) and session bus(dbus-monitor
--session).

--
Thanks,
Chengwei