dbus-monitor

cristian cristiancozzolino at libero.it
Sat Apr 12 00:15:37 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm a linux user and I should get info from a wireless multimedia keyboard. I was suggested to check that the device is properly announced in dbus.

I've installed bustle-dbus-monitor and bustle but I was told that dbus-monitor is more suitable for this purpose.

I've tried dbus-monitor with usb mouse and keyboard, but nothing is displayed in the terminal when I plug and unplug them.

Exactly, how can I use dbus-monitor to check if devices are announced in dbus?

Waiting for a reply, thank you in advance for your interest.

Best regards,

Cristian.