C++ binding

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 06:57:18 PST 2014

Hi,

edelib [1][2] wraps almost full libdbus inside C++ and is pretty much
actively maintained and used in EDE and couple of other projects.
Although it is part of edelib library, DBus binding is written to be
easily extractable and depends only on List and String classes, which
are compatible with their STL versions; in theory, a couple of
typedefs should do the trick.

Also, used C++ features are minimal (OO, simple templating), so it
should be compileable on older compilers or small systems...

[1] http://edeproject.org/api/edelib/)
[2] http://sourceforge.net/p/ede/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/edelib/

Best,
Sanel