How to solve the problem can not enter the desktop dbus caused?

吕林潇 linxiao.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 02:32:15 PST 2014

Hello everyone! I am a linux newbie, some time ago because of the need to
install the software, but ubuntu comes dbus version is too low, so download
the tar.gz archive reinstalled dbus1.6.8. However, after I restart the
machine, can not enter the desktop, has been a black screen, can be used
tty. dmesg shows "*Unable to connect to system bus: Failed to connect to
socket / var / run / dbus / system_bus_socket: No such file or directory*",
tried / run and / var / run, / var / lock and / run / lock exchange; "sudo
/ etc / init.d / dbus start" failed to succeed, hoping to get some help.
Thank you!
---- os ubuntu12.04