회신:dbus does not work between daemon and app

homegw homegw at naver.com
Thu Jun 12 00:41:57 PDT 2014

삼성 모바일에서 전송하였습니다

hi~

I have successfully  tested  dbus signal.
  : between  two test applications.
    I directly executed their binary using console terminal.
    There is no problem to communicate between them.

But if I execute one application (daemon type) using console terminal and the other application (App type) using clicking the app icon, the application(App type) can't receive and send messages from/to the other application (daemon type).

 And finally I tested another different type. I directly executed the application (App type with icon) using console terminal not clicking the icon. If I execute them using that method, then the two applications are available to exchange messages.

I think that there is a problem in the application (App type). I don't know why  dbus doesn't work in the App type.

I would like to appreciate if you let me know the solution.

I am working on Linux.

Thanks.

삼성 모바일에서 전송하였습니다