회신:dbus does not work between daemon and app

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Jun 12 17:35:39 PDT 2014

Em qui 12 jun 2014, às 16:41:57, homegw escreveu:
> hi~
>
> I have successfully  tested  dbus signal.
>   : between  two test applications.
>     I directly executed their binary using console terminal.
>     There is no problem to communicate between them.
>
> But if I execute one application (daemon type) using console terminal and
> the other application (App type) using clicking the app icon, the
> application(App type) can't receive and send messages from/to the other
> application (daemon type).
>
>  And finally I tested another different type. I directly executed the
> application (App type with icon) using console terminal not clicking the
> icon. If I execute them using that method, then the two applications are
> available to exchange messages.
>
> I think that there is a problem in the application (App type). I don't know
> why  dbus doesn't work in the App type.
>
> I would like to appreciate if you let me know the solution.
>
> I am working on Linux.

There's not nearly enough information in your email for us to help you.

The first question is whether you wrote those two applications. If you did not
write them, please talk to whoever did. We can't help you with third-party
code.

If you did write them, start by telling us what binding you used and a lot
more information, including excerpts of the code so we can determine what's
happening. Make sure you've checked every single possible return code -- if
there was an error, we want to know where it happened and what was the error
message.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358