Notifications don't show up (notify-send notify-osd)

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue May 6 08:50:20 PDT 2014

Em ter 06 maio 2014, às 17:42:36, Mehturt escreveu:
> ** (notify-osd:30409): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility
> bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-JOB9rCGFAt: Connection
> refused
>
> ** (notify-osd:30409): WARNING **: dbus_create_service_instance(): Got
> error "Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-GWnKyuCbfH: Connection
> refused"

Check if the dbus-daemons running the buses above are still running.

Note that the script you pasted will only set the address for the session bus.
It doesn't affect the accessibility bus, which your application also found out
about. The accessibility bus is not part of the D-Bus spec, so we can't help
you with it, but it might point to your problem. Your environment variables
may not be properly set up.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358