Single process with multiple dbus services

Usman usmanabu314 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:03:05 PST 2015

I am trying understand dbus IPC, please help me on this.

If we need to communicate through dbus, the process needs to get the system/session bus and then request a name for service and then register its objects/interfaces. if my understanding is right, Is it allowed to have multiple services from a single process? If it is allowed, how does the dbus differentiates between the objects (nodes) between the services.

Thanks in advance.