dbus-java on windows

Keresztfalvi, Laszlo lkereszt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 07:24:00 PST 2015

Thank you Simon and Rony for the valuable answers!

Actually, I like the "service directory" feature in d-bus and that it is
still efficient and low level.

I was searching for an IPC/RPC thing to employ among Java, C# and Python.
The Python part is a ROS (Robotic OS) installation. As such it is also a
Linux dependent thing.
FYI, ROS features both a service directory and an IPC/RPC messaging
framework so this would seem a duplicate in my system but my original
approach was to deliver the data from a user input device via d-bus into
the ROS ecosystem. Possibly allowing other desktop usage for the device.

I concluded to go another way for now which can be better integrated with
ROS and has stronger multi-language support.

Thanks for the help guys,
Laszlo