Fwd: dbus-monitor from remote PC (Win7 machie)

kishore kishore.99v at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:18:25 PDT 2015

Hi Simon,

Appreciating your response and below are my comments.

1. My requirement is without using ssh and remotely login  and  then giving
"dbus-monitor". (it is nothing but *running locally*)
2. once after i finish this i should be able to send dbus messages using
dbus-send.exe from win7.  for that first i am trying to make
dbus-monitor.exe works fine and able to see the dbus messages remotely.

It is like this send the dbus message using dbus-send.exe remotely and
monitor corresponding response using dbus-monitor.exe remotely. (without
using ssh login.)

Note : Please give the solution on dbus-monitor.exe execution remotely.

Thanks,
Kishore