Padding at the end of message body?

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Mon May 30 21:04:51 UTC 2016

Hello Jean,

thank you for the hint. I am aware of these erlang bindings but attempt to
use them was exactly the reason why I've decided to write new
implementation from scratch :)

They poorly integrate with Elixir apps (they have dependencies that force
to use two separate build systems while 99,9% of Elixir projects depend on
one of them), they introduce non-native dependencies to handle UNIX domain
sockets and they have quite poor documentation. I've encountered also some
unhandled exceptions and matches while trying to do really basic
operations, they appear to be unmaintained. I've been thinking whether it's
better to improve them or write something in Elixir, and I've chosen the
second way.

m.