CORBA [WAS: thoughts(?) on interconnecting dbus on 2 systems to get anything useful...]

John Woltman john.woltman at tpiengineering.com
Thu Jun 22 14:50:02 UTC 2017

If you're willing to be experimental, Qt 5.8 and 5.9 have a module called
"Remote Objects".  Since it's Qt I would assume it's cross platform.
There's some info on the wiki (https://wiki.qt.io/QtCS2015_QtRemoteObjects)
and Qt's official docs website (
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtremoteobjects-index.html).

-John

John Woltman
TPI • 302 New Mill Lane • Exton, PA 19341 • (610) 524-7260