Migrating D-Bus to GitLab

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Aug 23 06:19:09 UTC 2018

Am 22.08.2018 um 17:10 schrieb Simon McVittie:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 11:13:43 +0100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> For dbus I think the Gitlab migration for git hosting (but not bugs yet!)
> is also fine. Ideally Ralf and Thiago should also reclaim their accounts
> first, but I'm either a reviewer or a committer for most bugs, so I'm
> already on the critical path there.
My freedesktop gitlab account is now working and ssh keys has been uploaded.

> For dbus-glib and dbus-python I've been the only committer for some
> time. Please go ahead with migrating git hosting for these, and it's
> fine to migrate bugs from Bugzilla into Gitlab issues too if you have
> a mechanism to do so (they would make good test projects).

For dbus-python I already have a patch
(https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/rhabacker/dbus-python/commit/6a3e7098dd470d4bcb16c4947aa0918609e00cc2)
which could be used to check/specify the wanted review workflow either
by using merge requests or by directly pushing in the related repo.

I tried to create a new merge request with this commit, but was not able
to select dbus/dbus-python as target branch.

Ralf